2013/10/30

I believe in You

Today, I decide to trust in You. Because You are my gait and my redeemer. I believe in You, with whole my heart. You're my true Friend and mighty God. Who is like You...You never change. You are the same, today, yesterday and forever. Nobody loves, me, in this earth, like You! All I want is to hold again, Your hand. Jesus, Jesus, nobody Is like You! Creator, Lion and Lamb...You loves us, with Your Agape love, You care us everyday. And protect from the devil and his demons. You are our rock and Salvation. My desire is to walk together with You. I can make everything which is possible to me.. to follow You and to be like You! Amen 30.10.2013 noon

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

please post your comment,
thank you!

Всичко за мен

Моята снимка
Млад човек,който обича да общува с другите хора,обича истинското приятелство.Най-добрият ми приятел се казва Исус Христос и Той е причината за всичко добро в моят живот.Той ми помага всеки ден да бъда близо до Него,и да помагам на тези,които Той обича. Обичам да се грижа за деца,и харесвам да съм от полза на приятелите ми около мен.

Търсене в този блог

Последователи

Етикети

Моят списък с блогове